from 22/7/2016 to 15/12/2016
The Project Proposal must be submitted to the Programme’s Managing Authority/ Joint Secretariat (JS) in electronic version, via MIS. To facilitate applicants’ familiarity with the electronic environment of the MIS a model for the application form is attached, although it is not demanded to fill it in and submit it in paper version. To be recognised as admissible submission, the project proposal must be electronicallysubmitted into the MIS by November 30th 2016 until the 24:00 Italian time at the latest. Proposals submitted after the above date will not be considered as eligible.
Region of Epirus
Region of Ionian Islands
Region of Western Greece
Project proposals must include beneficiaries from both countries participating in the Cooperation Programme. Beneficiaries shall cooperate in the development and implementation of operations. In addition, they shall cooperate in the staffing or the financing of operations, or in both. The total number of beneficiaries must not be less than 3 and not exceed a maximum of 5, including the Lead beneficiary. Associated partners are not included in the above limits. The maximum number of potential associated partners per project is two.
A Project Proposal consists of the followings:
A. Electronic submission of the project proposals into the M.I.S3 of the programme including the “Project Detailed Description” that should be uploaded as a separate (excel) file.
B. The digital version of the following documents that have to be uploaded into the MIS of the programme:
1. The ‘Partnership Declaration’ (standard form provided), stamped and signed by all the participating beneficiaries.
2. The ‘Co-Financing Statement - Non double financing’ (standard form provided), completed, stamped and signed by each beneficiary separately.
3. The ‘Declaration of not generating revenues’ (standard form provided) completed, stamped and signed by the Lead beneficiary. In case of revenue generating projects, a cost - benefit analysis should be attached (using the “Guide to Cost-benefit Analysis of Investment Projects - Economic appraisal tool for Cohesion Policy 2014-2020” here.
4. The ‘Declaration for the non-distribution of profits’ (standard form provided), completed, stamped and signed only by beneficiaries under category of article 6.c (private organisations).
5. The ‘Justification of Budget Costs’ (standard form provided), completed, stamped and signed by the Lead beneficiary for the total project budget.
6. The ‘project readiness sheet’ by the Lead Beneficiary (standard form provided), completed, stamped and signed by the Lead beneficiary.
7. ‘The State aid declaration’ (standard form provided) completed, stamped and signed by each beneficiary separately.
8. Decision of the designated body of each Project Beneficiary (e.g. Municipal Council, Board of Directors, etc) stating its agreement for submitting the particular project proposal, according to the internal rules/statute of each Beneficiary or the national legislation. This document can be submitted before the approval of the Monitoring Committee. For the Italian beneficiaries the Italian legal framework shall apply.
Last modification date:
Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Transport Infrastructure, Environment and Sustainable Development
Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning
Reform of the Public Sector
Fisheries and Maritime